Enrollment + Tuition
Thank you for taking time to consider Willamette Christian School for your child’s education! We are now enrolling students for grades K-8. This section will guide you through our admissions and enrollment process.
We have a new platform for enrollment. We are hoping this helps speed up, as well as clarify, our process. If you have questions about the enrollment process, tuition and payment, or would like to schedule a tour of the school, please call 541-686-8655.
(If you are re-enrolling, please do not use the link above. Instead, use the enroll now tab on your student’s Gradelink account)
Tuition is based on the annual school calendar. WCS offers monthly payment plans and uses the management systems Gradelink and PaySimple. Tuition paid with debit or credit cards will incur a 2% fee. Prices listed below reflect tuition prices for the 2020/21 school year only.
|GRADE||1st STUDENT||2nd STUDENT||3rd STUDENT||4th STUDENT|
*Annual Fee is a yearly non-refundable charge for student curriculum and materials
Statements are emailed to parents before the 1st of the month; they are also available 24/7 through the Smart Tuition website.
- Payments are due by the 10th of each month.
- All tuition and fees must be current to officially re-enroll for the next school year.
- All enrollment fees are non-refundable, unless a family is pending a financial aid decision or is placed on a wait list.
- Enrollment is not complete, nor is the student’s class placement secured, until all forms are complete and all applicable fees have been paid.
- All financial aid awards and discounts are subject to available funding, as determined by the WCS finance committee.
- 10 Monthly Payments: August – May
- 12 Monthly Payments: July – June
- Pay in Full: If paid on or before July 15th of the current year, a 2% discount will be applied. Discounts are offered for payments made with cash or check only. If not paid in full by August before the new school year begins, the family will be enrolled in a plan through Gradelink to make monthly payments.